This was a big Challenge before us at that time of prepare that kind of tool for such a big and reputed service company. But without taking risk no one can get success. So, we decided to build that tool for KPMG and help them. After multiple rounds of deliberations and considering dynamic factors like Law, Industry, geographies, processes and people, we developed the IFC Tool.
Using high end technologies, we are able to eliminate the biggest cost of any IT Tool i.e. Licensing. Meaning, there is no user or location count wise cost in this Tool. After procurement, our clients can add as many users, locations, processes and controls to the database without any technical support.
This user friendly and easily adoptable Tool satisfies needs at all levels of an Organisation, be it Control owner, Senior management, Governance committees and Board of Directors.
Larger companies turn out to be among the biggest beneficiaries of initial IFC implementations. Below are few companies who also taking benefit of IFC Tool, and there are about 5~6 other clients to whom it has been pitched recently.
1. Indraprastha Gas Limited. (New Delhi)
2. Torrent Power. (Ahmedabad)
3. Orient Electric, CK Birla Group . (New Delhi)
4. Petronet LNG. (New Delhi)
5. Marks & Spencer India. (Gurgaon DLF City)
6. Orient Cement, CK Birla Group. (Hyderabad)
7. HIL, CK Birla Group. (Hyderabad)
8. HCL . (Noida)
9. Avtec, CK Birla Group. (Dhar, Madhya Pradesh)
10. Birla Soft, CK Birla Group (Noida , Uttar Pradesh)
11. Orient Paper, CK Birla Group (Amlai, Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh)
12. Neosym Industry Limited, CK Birla Group (Pune, Maharashtra)
13. Usha International Limited, (Gurgaon, Haryana)